The policy of the Ntice Search Solutions, hereafter referred to as the Company is to respond within 30 days to a valid Subject Access Request following the receipt of proof of identity.
- Any data subject about whom the Company processes data shall have the right to obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The Company shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the Company may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Where the Company processes a large quantity of information concerning the data subject, the Company will request that, before the information is delivered, the data subject specify the information or processing activities to which the request relates.